The Indian Machinery and Technology Exhibition 2017 (IMTEX 2017) is a unique B-2-B interface amongst industry stakeholders and offers an unparalleled business ambience providing global showcase for cutting edge technologies and latest machineries from India to boost Sri Lankan small and medium enterprises (SME) industries.
The IMTEX, expected to attract around 3500 participants, provides an ideal opportunity to reach out to the global SME community by partnering different aspects of the conference to make it relevant to contemporary needs.
The IMTEX 2017 organizers welcome policy makers, UN Agencies, Industry Associations, Networks, Federations, Chambers of Commerce & Industries, Universities, Research & Training Institutions, diplomatic missions, Media Agencies, SMEs and National, Regional and International organisations, working for the promotion and development of SMEs to form a delegation, suggest speakers from among their leadership, and share information about their own initiatives by becoming one of the Partners of this event, being organised in Colombo, Sri Lanka during January 27-29, 2017 with the theme “Adopting New and Innovative Technologies for Regional Industrial Growth”.
Partners can chair conference sessions taking place on the sidelines of the exhibition. They can also suggest issues which need to be discussed during these sessions.
- International Partner;
- Knowledge Partner;
- Industry Partner; and
- Media Partner.
Efforts of Partner Organizations are an integral part of the success of IMTEX 2017, and we hope that you will find this to be a mutually beneficial. Please contact ISSME Secretariat for more information at email@example.com
Partnering with IMTEX 2017 offers you an exciting opportunity to:
- Branding on official website of ISSME and Exhibition and integrated e-marketing/social media campaigns
- Branding on signage at exhibition area entrance, registration, refreshment break areas, luncheon and dinners
- Branding on Conference printed material (subject to print deadlines)
- Underscore your organisation’s commitment to the growth of small businesses worldwide
- Access to the international network of SME policy and opinion makers, consultants, researchers and educators
- Connect with major players in the International SME community
- And lot’s more…
Click to download Partnership Brochure (.pdf format) for more details.
For more details, please contact us:
Head, PR Section
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
PO Box 4354, Kalkaji HPO, New Delhi – 110019, India
Tel: +91-11-29993844 |Helpline: +91-8587000190
Fax: +91-11-29993845 |E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org