In the context of enhancing the competitiveness of industries, what Sri Lanka needs currently is an infusion of technology of technology leaders, so that SMEs benefit in the immediate term. India is capable of playing that role, being in such close proximity and having advanced technological solutions developed internally, which would render more affordable to local entrepreneurs, are some of the compelling reasons why Indian products are most ideally suited for Sri Lankan SMEs. IMTEX 2017 would also be an excellent opportunity to showcase Indian expertise not only to Sri Lanka, but also to all participants from the SAARC region and worldwide.
IMTEX 2017 will highlight the following industrial sectors:
- Light Engineering
- Plastics recycling
- Rubber and rubber based
- Leather Processing
- Food Processing Machinery
- Coconut and Coconut based
- Packaging industry
- Food packaging
- Paper recycling
- Woodworking Machinery for the Furniture and Construction Industry
- Machine Tools and hardware
- Jewellery Machinery
- Indian Industrial Machinery suppliers
- Indian Technology Training providers
- Indian and local financial institutions with competitive products for SME sector
- Other complimenting products and services to attract more visitors
- Affiliated Government agencies
- Affiliated industry associations, technology partners
Participating in IMTEX 2017 provides more than just an exhibit space.
- IMTEX 2017 is an excellent platform for innovators and breakthrough technologies for their introduction to the marketplace.
- Bringing together business leaders and pioneering thinkers relating to the focused industry sectors under one roof to address the most relevant issues.
- Showcase latest machineries and technologies, including branding and advertising to an audience of around 4000 participants
- Exhibitor Profile distributed via event website
- Network with delegates
- Meet and prospect new customers
- Explore new markets and network with buyers
- Access to the IMTEX 2017 pre-registered media list
- Opportunity to be listed or quoted in regional press releases
- Get international exposure through a highly-qualified and discerning audience from the SME industry as well as government departments and support organisations.
- Explore partnerships with industry associations and chambers of commerce & industry to attract new customers from across the world
- Brand awareness through the banners around the exhibition stalls
Start your business’ greatest opportunity.
- Over 3000 MSMEs from the Industrial estates in Sri Lanka
- MSME Entrepreneurs from SAARC region and other countries
- Policy makers
- Technical and subject experts
- Diplomatic missions to Sri Lanka
- UN and other International agencies
- Chambers and industry associations
- Budding entrepreneurs
- Banks and financial institutions
- Venture Capitalists and Angel investors
- Media persons
There are some guidelines you should keep in mind while planning your exhibit. These include:
- The exhibits should be in line with the theme and objectives of IMTEX 2017 which are explained in the Event Information Guide and Programme.
- Exhibitors must set up their own display. They will be given time to do so in the evening of January 26, 2017. The exhibition opens in the morning of 27th January.
- Exhibitors cannot sub-let or share any part of the space allocated to them without the permission of the IMTEX 2017 organising committee.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for the safety and security of their exhibits.
Total No. of Stalls: 150
Exhibit Space for 3 days – Shell or Floor Space of 3m x 3m – includes 2 full delegate place for whole Exhibition and Welcome Reception & Buffet.
FURNITURE – Octonorm Table: 01 no.; Chairs: 02 nos.; Spot Lights: 02 nos.; Dustbin: 01 no.; Power Socket: 01 no.; Carpet; and Facia with participant name for each space. Extras can be arranged at extra cost subject to availability and space limitations.
SOCIAL EVENTS – The International Welcome Reception & Buffet on January 26, 2017 evening is included in the fee for all pre-booked delegates. Accompanying persons and Guests may be invited for Welcome Reception by the registered delegates and exhibitors on purchase of extra tickets. This must be pre-booked and paid before the event. These events are excellent networking opportunities for exhibitor’s staff.
Insertion of literature etc., into all Delegate Bags
Space Allocation: Early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. All exhibition space is based on a first come, first served basis.
Payments: All payments must be received by the organisers prior to the event. No exhibitor will be allowed to neither begin move-in operations nor be listed as an exhibitor in the onsite publications until full payment is received by the organisers.
The cost to exhibit will include one full delegate place for the Conference and all lunches. Terms and conditions apply.
Click to download a Exhibitors Information Brochure .PDF Format to get started or
Click to download Exhibition Handout .PDF Format
Click to download Letter of Invitation for Exhibitors .PDF Format
Click to download Exhibit Layout Plan .PDF Format
Please Click to download the Exhibitors Booking Form: .PDF Format or .DOCX Format
Please Click to download the Exhibitors Terms & Conditions: .PDF Format
Reserve your space now. Send us an e-mail to get started, or call +91-8587000189.
Exhibitors Detail and Layout Plan
There are 100 stalls available for booking in the Hall A and 50 stalls in the Hall B. All the stalls are 3m x 3m in size.
Hurry, Space is limited, Book Now!
For more information on Exhibit @ IMTEX 2017, please contact at:
Host Country Office: SRI LANKA
110 A, Edirisinghe Road, Mirihana,
Nugegoda 10250, Sri Lanka
Tel./Fax: +94 11 2821 486
Ms. Indika Sellahewa
Chairperson – Organising Committee IMTEX
Mobile: +94 77 3088 480
Ms. Nilu Rajapakse
Management and IT Consultant – IMTEX
Mobile: +94 777 706056
Organisers Office: INDIA
PO Box 4354, Kalkaji HPO,
New Delhi 110019, India
Tel: +91 11 29993844
Fax: +91 11 29993845
Registrations & Bookings: +91 8587000189