Your press or industry analyst badge gives you access to IMTEX 2017.
See details below on credential requirements and how to register. You are strongly encouraged to preregister. Press and industry analysts who are qualified on-site will not get lunch coupons or a press bag. Please allow 10 business days for credentials to be reviewed. If you submit credentials after December 31, be prepared to show them on-site.
If you are NOT a credentialed journalist or industry analyst, please REGISTER FREE AS A GENERAL ATTENDEE.
To complete your registration, submit one or more of the credentials listed below. Your press or industry analyst registration will not be processed without credentials, and in some cases, we may request additional verification.
- Masthead from a current issue of a micro, small and medium enterprise – MSME publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- MSME article published within the past three months with your byline
Newsletters will not be considered for media accreditation
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering IMTEX 2017 on assignment
- Press photo ID from your media outlet
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- Masthead from a current issue of a MSME online publication or blog listing you as an editorial contributor
- MSME article or blog post published within the past three months with your byline
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, personal blogs, communities, forums and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
Online media must also provide a recent monthly traffic report from an external demographic tool, like Google Analytics, verifying the online publication or blog gets 1,000 or more unique monthly visitors (UMVs). The site must be previously established, independent and regularly updated with original and current MSME news.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering IMTEX 2017 on assignment and proof of regular freelance journalism activity (published/broadcasted within the past four months)
Production crews hired to film an exhibitor(s) at IMTEX 2017 will not be considered for media accreditation and must register as general attendees.
- MSME article published within the past six months with your byline
- MSME article published within the past six months quoting you as an industry analyst
- Cover of a market research report on MSME from the past six months listing you as a contributor.
IMTEX 2017 reserves the right to deny an applicant a press or industry analyst badge if sufficient credentials are not provided.
- Publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending IMTEX 2017 is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the press and industry analysts only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers and industry analysts.
A history of being registered at previous ISSME events does not guarantee approval or waive the accreditation requirement. Misconduct or misrepresentation of position and/or publication/news organization will bar you and your organization from all future ISSME events.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke previously issued IMTEX 2017 accreditation/ registration at any time.
Please Click to download the Press Registrations Form in .PDF Format
For more details, please contact us:
Events & Programmes Section
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
PO Box 4354, Kalkaji HPO, New Delhi – 110019, India
Registrations: +91-8587000189 | Fax: +91-11-29993845